Friday, February 16, 2007

TROUBLE - LIVE IN STOCKHOLM (2003)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's a bit of a treat for the TROUBLE fans. The other TROUBLE albums seemed to go over pretty well, so I thought I'd post this Live in Stockholm DVD rip. The DVD was released in 2006, but the concert actually took place in November of 2003. Conspicuous by its absence is my personal favorite TROUBLE tune, "Mr. White", but nonetheless its a great set.

1. R.I.P.
2. Come Touch the Sky
3. At the End of My Daze
4. Plastic Green Head
5. Fear
6. Memory's Garden
7. The Misery Shows (Act II)
8. Psalm 9
9. Run to the Light
10. All Is Forgiven
11. Psychotic Reaction
12. The Skull
13. Revelation (Life or Death)
14. The Tempter

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

fulees said...

Hi!!!
sorry but the link is deleted, please reupload again
thx...