Wednesday, February 14, 2007

SOURVEIN - WILL TO MANGLE (2002)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
According to AMG, SOURVEIN "combines a BLACK SABBATH obsession with a death metal-ish vocal style". I disagree...unless the reviewer considers HIGH ON FIRE and ELECTRIC WIZARD "death metal". When I think of death metal, I think of BATHORY, CANNIBAL CORPSE, and a bunch of other bands you couldn't force me to listen to with a gun in my mouth. SOURVEIN is probably closest in sound to early HIGH ON FIRE, but the WIZARD comparison is natural, as the lovely (c'mon, you know the only thing sexier than a chick that digs heavy rock n' roll is a chick that can PLAY it!) Liz Buckingham jumped the SOURVEIN ship to play guitar with her husband in the mighty E.W.

1. Bangleaf
2. Seamerchant
3. Blizzard
4. Blackzorlac
5. Zeropath
6. L%d.F.F.D.
7. Carveblind
8. Dirgewine

DOWNLOAD

No comments: