Friday, March 09, 2007

MELVINS - ALIVE AT THE F*CKER CLUB (1997)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to THE MELVINS' headlining set at this year's Roadburn Festival. As a primer, I thought I'd post this brief and increasingly rare Amphetamine Reptile release. Released in 2001, the set was actually recorded in 1997 in Australia. I appreciate any and all MELVINS performances, but the sound quality here leaves a bit to be desired. It certainly isn't worth the $50 USD it currently commands. Still, it's a solid performance from one of the world's greatest bands, and needs to be in your collection.

1. Boris
2. It's Shoved
3. Bar-X-The Rocking M
4. Antitoxidote
5. The Bloat
6. Lizzy
7. Mombius Hibachi

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Password protected, can we get the password? Thank you.