Sunday, March 04, 2007

DAREDEVIL - BIG BLOCK ROCK (2000)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another smoked-out classic from Down Under. It's a damn shame this album isn't more readily available (at least in the States). Even after you get past the cool album cover (one of my favorites), the music speaks for itself and stands up favorably to the rest of the genre. While the hidden track stashed at the end of the album is a sure highlight, every track is solid, with "Stone Cold Groove" being my personal favorite. Highly recommended to fans of FU MANCHU, PUNY HUMAN, and even THIN LIZZY!

1. Revolution 666
2. Blown Away
3. Shadow Woman
4. Stone Cold Groove
5. Supernova
6. Words Fail
7. Scarecrow
8. Slow Me Down
9. Barely Leagal
10. Throw the Dice

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

MAD4MUSIC said...

Hell yeah! This album rocks! Thanks for another strong offering!

Big Jack said...

Hey Cap'n, glad you're diggin' it. The Australian bands have it all figured out: "Gimme my booze, gimme my broads, gimme my bong", haha. I'll try to get their 1999 release up today or tomorrow.