Tuesday, March 20, 2007

JESU - LIVE IN JENA (2006)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
JESU isn't exactly typical G.O.M.E. fare, but I thought I'd share this performance anyway. I'll be seeing JESU with the great ISIS on March 27th. I'll try to get some good flicks and post them here for those who are interested. Over the next couple of days, since I'll be listening to a lot of JESU and ISIS anyway, I'll post some more of their music here. This is a great performance from JESU, recorded in Jena last May. There are brief improvisational interludes between most of the tracks. Hope someone out there enjoys it.

1. We All Faulter
2. Interlude
3. Silver
4. Interlude
5. Friends Are Evil
6. Interlude
7. Tired of Me
8. Interlude
9. Walk on Water
10. Your Path to Divinity

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful wall of sound, very atomspheric with an hypnotic groove. Loved it.

Anonymous said...

i love your blog, thanks for posting this shit up. holla at me www.myspace.com/lowfreeq