Thursday, April 12, 2007

BUFFALO - ONLY WANT YOU FOR YOUR BODY (1974)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Since BUFFALO's Volcanic Rock seemed to go over well, I thought I'd post the follow-up, Only Want You for Your Body. While comparable to Volcanic Rock, I should point out that BUFFALO's signature silliness takes the forefront on this (and subsequent) release(s). It's still a hell of a rock record, though some would say it pales in comparison to its classic predecessor. Not absolutely essential, but a worthy addition to any rock collection.

Note: This album has been re-released, on the Aztec label, with bonus tracks.

1. I'm a Skirt Lifter, Not a Shirt Raiser
2. I'm Coming On
3. Dune Messiah
4. Stay with Me
5. What's Going On
6. Kings Cross Ladies
7. United Nations

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great album!!! Thanks a lot for uploading.