Sunday, April 15, 2007

THE HIDDEN HAND - DEVOID OF COLOR (2005)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
As most of you already know, I am a diehard Wino fan. While THE HIDDEN HAND'S latest, The Resurrection of Whiskey Foote, has been growing on me, I particularly like Divine Propaganda
and this brief but powerful EP, Devoid of Color. One thing I particularly like about THE HIDDEN HAND is Wino's progression towards overtly political lyrics. Apparently not even stoner/doom legends are immune to the nausea-inducing bullshit fed to us all by the United States government. I encourage everyone to track this down, as this offering is only half of an EP/DVD set. The DVD side features a nine-song live performance - essential for any Wino fan.

1. Key
2. Devoid of Color
3. Dagger
4. Vulcans Children
5. Reprise

DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

Rinjo Njori said...

This mini-album received no promotion whatsoever. I have not been able to find it. Thanks.

P.S. No one ever leaves comments.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. This will tide me over as I try and hunt down the version with the dvd!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

The Thing That Should Not Be said...

The Hidden Hand is maybe my personal favourite Wino band, and this release is fantastic - as ever - but Greg TOTALLY dropped the ball on promoting it. I don't think the hideous cover helped none either!