Tuesday, April 10, 2007

ASTEROID - DEMOS (2004 - 2005)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
More fantastic stoner rock from Sweden's ASTEROID. If you liked the ASTEROID/BLOWBACK split (and I really wouldn't know, considering only three or four people ever bother to leave comments), I highly recommend these demos. Highlights include "Heavy Sputnik" (awesome title) and "On the Planet". Robin Johansson isn't my favorite vocalist, but he's sufficient and compliments the riffs nicely.

2004

1. Heavy Sputnik
2. The Exit
3. Space Fool

2005

1. 2029 A.D.
2. Time-Space-Mind
3. Electric Voodoo
4. On the Planet

DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the Asteroid/Blowback split very much. I will give these demos a try. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting up these demos! Do you have Norrsken, Albatros, or Graveyard demos?

Anonymous said...

Can you re-up the Asteroid Demos - I have been after the 2004 for quite some time now. Thanks!!

PS - Thank you for such a great blog. One the best ones there is!!