Thursday, October 18, 2007

ELEVATED RADIO #001!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yes, I finally quit being lazy and put together the launch of ELEVATED RADIO. I always enjoy traveling with the good Cap'n on an Inner-Head Flight, and I'm also digging Rinjo's S2S podcasts, so I decided it was finally time to throw the G.O.M.E. hat in the podcasting ring. I need to get more comfortable speaking, but things will smooth themselves out with some practice. One highlight (or lowlight, as the case may be) of the podcast is my slow descent into full-blown stoned drunkenness. Hope you guys enjoy it. I'm going to do my absolute best to post a new podcast every Monday, so keep checking back. Also, I've uploaded it to ZShare, so you can download, stream, or both by clicking the link below. Feedback is welcome, but please, be gentle. This is my first time!

ELEVATED RADIO #001

9 comments:

Rinjo Njori said...

Righteous!

MAD4MUSIC said...

Big Jack--

This was sooooo worth the wait! Elevated Radio #001 is excellent! The musical selections kick ass... The flow of the song mix is right on... and dude... you're a natural behind the mic! A great voice!

You had me crackin' up with your drunken closing comments... you can't fake that shit... you're a man who walks it like he talks it!

Looking forward to your next episode and also to checking out Rinjo's S2S podcasts.

--The Cap'n

Big Jack said...

Cap-- Thanks, man! Glad you enjoyed it. Your praise means a great deal to me. Like I've said before, your IHFR 'casts, in my opinion, are the best online. The fact that you dig my debut means a LOT!

Rinjo-- I got some righteous shit on tap for S2S, but I can't guarantee the same smoked-out drunken charm. Well...wait a minute...yeah...I can.

Anonymous said...

I like the show...good blend, great presentation and overall production.

Anonymous said...

Epic first song for the first podcast.


And damn is your voice awesome.

Matias said...

HAHA!! you 'r the man!! fucking great
The sky is the limit my friend! You started something big today....

Matias said...

BTW, Rinjo, I'm on it man!!just give me a couple of days.

Cheeto said...

Nice job, bro! Looking forward to more!

Big Jack said...

Hey everyone, thanks for all the positive feedback and encouragement. I was a little apprehensive at first, but I decided to just throw it out there, and you guys have all made me feel very glad that I did. I'm jammin' #002 right now, which will be finished and posted early Monday morning (CDT).

The second edition pretty much follows suit, so you guys should dig it. From #002 forward, though, at least for the immediate future, I intend to record Elevated Radio late Sunday nights, after spending the better part of the day drinking, smoking, and watching football with my buddies...so there's really no way to know what I will play, say, or do. Other than the requisite ELEVATOR SESSIONS plug, of course!