Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gandhi's Gunn - Thirtyeahs (2010)

I received this one from the band's bass player "Masso" over facebook, so the least I could do is to post this.. is it good? well, it's from Italy so you can figure that out for yourself.. What really surprised me is the mix and the sound quality, nothing to envy to any other "well known" band we are used to here at the GOME.. to me it sounds like the latest Dozer's stuff, great guitar sound (and bass too, off course) great vocals.. great record!!
Note to the band: when you conquered the world, dont forget about us..

If you are reading this and have a band, I will be more than happy to help you promote it, just reach me over facebook...

DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

limbocolectivo said...

VERY GOOD STUFF.!!!

Ositos Malos said...

Great. Way beyond my expectations.

Unknown said...

to purchase the limited edition vinyl+cd send us email: taxidriverrecords@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

amazing