Tuesday, November 16, 2010

QOTSA - Live but Rare (Bootleg)

When I first stumbled with this blog, I was looking for some live QOTSA shows, back in those days Big Jack used to post lots of bootlegs, so is kind of poetic that this would be one of the final posts, as my personal tribute to the blog.

So here is another fine request, lot's of live and rare songs, from the dessert sessions to some Mondo generator covers.. range goes from 1997 to 2005 I think.. some in good quality, some of them not, but I you are a QOTSA fan you will appreciate it.
More than 2 hours of interesting stuff

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, this is just great

Vasily Zaytsev said...

A big thanx man!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot from Munich! And not only for this one, and just re-think your decision ...;-)
Servus
Helli

Anonymous said...

Yes, please reconsider. Everytime I use my computer I stop by your site to see what great post is next. I've done so for over a year. You will be greatly missed.

Jolly said...

Thanks for all your work Matias, hopefully this won't be the last we see of you!

-J

Masterburner said...

Hey, I figured it would be appropriate for me to post here in the QOTSA stuff, as I'm always listening to them. It's gonna be sad not having Get Off My Elevator to enlighten me with the newest pieces from the musical trends I highly identify with and enjoy. Matias, you and Big Jack have been providing me with fine records and albums that I might wouldn't have known existed otherwise. I appreciate it dudes, I really do.

Masterburner

RR said...

Rarely commented, but always read. Thanks for everything, everyone appreciates it. Wish you would continue, thanks again.